Crystal Cave & Rum Run
Speleologists and visitors alike dub Harrisons Cave one of the seven wonders of Barbados.
Known for its stunning array of stalactites and stalagmites, the cave is a mysteriously lit wonderland of subterranean tunnels, streams, waterfalls and emerald-green pools.
Trams take you down into the cave to explore the caverns pools and waterfalls, with geological insights provided along the way as part of the tour.
After touring this natural wonder, we head over to The Mount gay Visitor's Center where guests can indulge in the rich tastes of pure Barbadian rum.
- Take a trip deep beneath Barbados' surface on an adventure into Harrisons Cave
- View the stalagmites and stalactites
- Be introduced to the history of the cave
- Head over to the Mount Gay Visitors Center
- Experience True Bajan rum
- Learn the history and heritage behind the rum
- Learn how to be a pirate!
- Enjoy a great Barbadian cultural experience